How to force quit an app on iPhone or iPad:
1. Double click the Home button (or 3D Touch/firmly press the left side of the screen on iPhone 6s or later) to bring up the fast app switcher.
2. Navigate to the Atlas Shape app screen you want to quit.
3. Swipe up on the app card you wish to shut down by flicking it up and off the screen.
How to force quit an app on Android:
1. Launch the recent applications menu. This will vary a bit from device to device. On the LG G5, for example, you tap the square button to get to recent apps, while on the Galaxy S8 the icon looks like two 90 degree-angles.
2. Find the Atlas Shape app you want to close on the list by scrolling up from the bottom.
3. Tap and hold on the application and swipe it to the right.
Need more help?: email@example.com